Although we offer packages, we will customize our services to fit your unique needs. Please review the package below and call for a free consultation.
. Unlimited meetings
. Contract negotiation
. Venue and vendor research and selection
. Interview vendors as needed
. Handle all RSVP
. Prepare honeymoon suite with champagne, rose petals on the bed, chocolates, and soft music (limitations apply)
. Return any rental items (Limitations may apply. Client is responsible for all rentals)
· Provide Vendor recommendations
· Negotiate Vendor Pricing & Contracts (Floral, Linens, Etc.)
· Conduct Ongoing Monthly Planning Meetings
· Establish & Maintain Planning Time-line
· Assist in Wedding Decor Design (Color Palette, Unique Touches, Theme, Etc.)
· Create & Track Budget Throughout the Planning Process
· Act as Liaison Between Bride/Groom and Vendors
· Arrange Vendor Meetings & Track Vendor Payment Due Dates
· Attend All Vendor Meetings
. Design and setup
· Assist with Ceremony & Reception Location Selection
· Assist with Wedding Menu & Beverage Selection
· Assist with the Selection of Rental Items to Enhance Décor Design
· Assist with the Selection/Design of Save-the-Dates, Invitations, Programs, Etc.
· Coordinate Hotel & Transportation for Out-of-Town Guests
· Deliver gift bags to Out-of-Town Guests
· Management of Guest List and assist with Seating Arrangements
· Call guests who don't R.S.V.P.
· Coordinate additional Wedding Weekend Activities (Brunch, Golf, Etc.)
· Conduct Rehearsal
· Assist with Rehearsal Dinner (Location, Menu, Setup of Personal Items, Etc.)
· Up to 12 hours of Lead Coordinator Time on Wedding Day
· One event assistant for 8 hours on the wedding day
· In-person lunch, my treat, two or three weeks after the wedding to discuss your wedding. Optional.